TMSPro – Terminal Management System
TMSPro is a state of the art, highly graphical management system for Container and Bulk Cargo Terminals. It is a complete and comprehensive solution, providing container terminals of any size with all the required planning, operational and management tools their business requires. It is a cost effective solution which maximizes productivity, while reducing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
It runs on leading well established platforms (Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS & Microsoft Windows Mobile technology)
and permits multiple terminals to share a single server/database platform.
- Vessel Planning, including Vessel Stow Plans, Projections, Recap Lists, Sequencing etc.
- Bulk Cargo Management Module for Bulk Terminals.
- Yard Management, including Yard Queues, Container Lists, Yard Location Filters etc.
- Yard Equipment Control & Management System, incorporating advanced features such as equipment pooling and cycling, twin-lift capability on yard equipment etc.
- Integrated EDI Processing and Translation System, with large number of message formats, such as BAPLIE, CODECO, COARRI, IFTERA and others.
- A highly configurable Billing System, capable of extensive tariff management, multiple currencies, tax rate assignment etc.
- Extensive report generation capabilities, incorporating operational, management and KPI reports.
- Handheld PC (Windows Mobile) solutions, capable of providing real time information anywhere in the terminal.
- Reefer Monitoring, including option to record and report temperatures with Handheld PC.
- Integrated solution for Bulk Cargo handling
- Web Based Application (Portal) for customer access to various modules including Vehicle Booking System (VBS), Storage Calculator, Container Reporting.
- Integration with Third Party / hardware system including Weighbridge and Digital Scales, RFID tags etc
- Allows integrating of modules from our other products, such as RAILTrack (Rail Management System) and EPMS (Empty Park Management System).
- Allows integrating with our Ancillary Modules such as HR, Purchasing, CRM etc.
- Increases productivity, efficiency and accuracy by providing a single, state of the art tool for the management of all container related activities of the terminal.
- A highly graphical interface which is easy to learn and easy to use.
- Extensive customisation and configuration capabilities allowing the system to meet the exact requirements of the terminal operation.
- Minimizes customer phone and email enquiries by providing information access via the Web Portal.